We’ll have our PYP Student-led Conference on March 23, 2017 (Thursday). SLC online booking by parents through the Parent Desk is on from March 14 and end on March 21.
Conference duration is 15 minutes per student. A maximum of two families will be in the homeroom class for the conference. The roles of students and parents are presented below.
Roles of Students
- Attend the conference in their school uniform based on their SLC schedule
- Share their work with their parents in the different units of inquiry and specialist subjects
- May speak in English, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin or in their first language when explaining their work to their parents
- Set new learning goals with their parents
Roles of Parents
- Prompt students’ thinking by asking them questions about their work
- Be positive, show interest and listen to children’s explanation
- Log in to ManageBac and set new learning goals for their children after the conference
- May schedule a different time with teachers to discuss the progress of their children
Thank you for your support.