Dear Grade 4 Parents,
Please be informed of the following:
- Parent-Teacher Conference – We’ll have our Parent-Teacher Conference (PTC) on December 9. Single-subject teachers (Music, PE, Religion, Visual Arts, Dance, Chinese, and Bahasa Indonesia) will send invitation requests to specific parents from November 28 to 30. Parents who did not receive invitation requests can make online appointments with single-subject teachers and classroom teachers from December 1 to 6. Students can attend the December 9 PTC with their parents using free clothes.
- Report Cards – PYP student reports will be published online on December 8, starting at 3:00 p.m. Parents can request a hard copy of their child’s report card from Academic Operations (AcOp). Parents can get the hard copy of the report from AcOp starting January 11, which is first day of term 3 for students.
- Battle of the Brains – We’ll have our Battle of the Brains for grades 1 to 5 students on December 7 from 7:40 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. in our Multi-Purpose Hall, 8th floor. The elementary classes have done the elimination round for students joining the Battle of the Brains, which involves answering questions from different subjects as a team. Students will wear their team color t-shirt and PE shorts throughout the day from home. Parents of students representing the different teams and elective dance performers are invited to watch the Battle of the Brains.
- December 8 – We still have EY-EL classes on December 8. As we would like to have more curriculum time with our students, we will not have end-of-semester class parties on this day from Early Years to Grade 12.
Thank you for your continuous support. Please feel free to get in touch with any grade 4 class teacher for any queries.
Grade 4 students will visit the National Museum to identify aspects of past civilisations that have influenced societies of today. They will also formulate and ask questions about the past, future, places and society.
4A & 4B will visit on the 8th of November
4C & 4D will visit on the 9th of November
Attached please find the information for Writing Competition and Story Telling Festival. Both will be on the same day on Oct 15, 2016.
This competition is held in Bunda Mulia school and organised by kidpublish.
These competitions are not compulsory. They are optional and the registration cost will be paid by the parents.
All participants of Story Telling Festival will be awarded with a medal.
Writing Competition 2016 Guidelines
Story Telling Festival 2016 Guidelines
Form and details-kidpublish 2016
Please note that the online booking for the PYP -Three way conference is scheduled:
20 – 23 September – PYP Three-Way Conference Online Booking
27 September: PYP Three-Way Conferences
This is a brief reminder that, according to our official calendar of school days, there will be no school for all students on Friday, 9 September due to teacher workshop hosted by IB.
Thanks for your understanding,
We’ve attached the schedule of ICAS (International Competitions and Assessments for Schools) practice sessions, test dates, and coaches.
Dismissal of ICAS students participating in the practice sessions will be in Basement 1, Tower A. The ICAS practice sessions will be from 2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Coaches will dismiss the students in Basement 1, Tower A after the practice sessions.
- On the test dates, students are required to wear their blue uniform (without vest) and will be dismissed on Floor 1, Tower A.
- Students have to bring pencils, erasers and their snacks on the test dates.
It’s school time again! On behalf of Grade 4 Team, I am happy to welcome you and your children to fourth grade. We will spend the first days getting acquainted with each other and becoming familiar with the classroom routines. We believe that by all of us working together we can make this a very successful year. We consider it of prime importance that you be an active part of your child’s education.
We will also keep you updated on the learning engagements of our students every week. If you have expertise in a specific field, or have a different culture that you would like to share, please let us know. We would be happy to arrange a session with you for your sharing with our grade level.
We consider it a great privilege and responsibility to be your child’s teacher this year, and look forward to an exciting year.
Grade 4 Level Head
+62 21 7243663 Ext.4608